HELLO [FIRSTNAME]

My name is Goran and I run the betting site www.goranswinners.com

GWthegames.jpg

I have been betting as long as I can remember,but professionally,
only for the last 6 years.

I don't pretend to know a lot of stuff.
On the contrary, there're not many things that I am interested in.

I am no writer.  I write the way I talk.
I don't have a college education and I don't pay too much attention
to the grammar rules when writing this.

But I will tell you what!
I know football and betting better then anyone else I know.

Week in, week out, I "break" the biggest online bookies out there
on the internet.  And I am damm proud of it!

Some call it bragging, I call it fact.

My goal is to make money for myself and my members period!

If you look at my performance, (http://www.goranswinners.com/bethistory.html)
you will find that there has not been a losing month with my service,
ever.  And I am confident that as the season settles into the 2nd
half, my strike rates are just gonna go stronger, as with past seasons.

My next tips come soon for this weekend's matches in the EPL, Serie A,
La Liga and Bundesliga.
Please come take a look at what I have to offer you : www.goranswinners.com

Best Wishes

Goran
Goran's Winners

Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:12:27 +0800
From: mhtml:{7887772C-9009-4301-9CA5-1B65BEA87637}mid://00000358/!x-usc:mailto:stephenhctiong@gmail.com
To: mhtml:{7887772C-9009-4301-9CA5-1B65BEA87637}mid://00000358/!x-usc:mailto:goran@goranswinners.com
Subject: You are the best.

Dear Goran,

I must thank you for your picks. I have been winning since following you.
I have stopped all other bet and strictly follow your picks only and
 i believe i have made the correct decision.
Best Regards,Stephen

 If you cannot view this mail please click here.

Bookiebooks
Downs Court, 29 The Downs,, Altrincham, United Kingdom
Tel: +441619416124
Email: tips@bookiebooks.com