From: ICTI CARE Asia Limited [mailto:asia@icti-care.org]
Sent: 11/25/2009 1:34:39 PM
To: [EMAIL]
Subject: “国际玩具工业理事会”关爱”程序工廠问卷调查

尊敬的国际玩具工业理事会”关爱”程序(ICTI CARE Process)的支持者和朋友们:

国际玩具工业理事会”关爱”程序多年来一直为改善玩具行业工作条件和工作场所而努力。为了确保我们的项目能持续有效地实现目标,我们需要了解可以如何作出改善,为此,我们正进行一项匿名的问卷调查。

填写问卷,请点击链接:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=DiFKIJR5y0o5VkWZeUus0A_3d_3d

这次问卷调查需时约20分钟,约有50条选择题。这次调查是我们委托了独立的第三方机构进行的,是100%匿名的,我们将无法得知谁作了什么回答或评论。调查结果亦只会用于我们的内部规划工作。

请坦率地回答和提供建议,特别是关于如何处理复杂的社会责任问题如工时、工资、验厂人员表现等。

非常感谢您抽空给我们提供建议。如有任何疑问,请电邮给我们 asia@icti-care.org 或致电+852-21112462。

商祺,
Christian Ewert
总裁&首席执行官
国际玩具工业理事会”关爱”程序

Dear ICTI CARE Supporters and Participants

The ICTI CARE Process has for several years worked to improve conditions and workplace practice in the toy industry. In order to ensure that our program can continue to achieve its goals effectively, we are launching an anonymous survey to learn more about how we can improve our programs effectiveness.

To take the survey, please click http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=DiFKIJR5y0o5VkWZeUus0A_3d_3d

The survey will take about 20 minutes and it has approximately 50 questions. This survey, conducted by an independent third party, is 100% anonymous. We will not know who has given comments.  The feedback we receive from this survey will be used by the ICTI CARE Process for our internal planning efforts only.

Please give us your candid suggestions and comments, especially on how we address some of the complicated issues such as working hours, wages, auditor performance, etc.

Thank you very much for your time and your willingness to give us your feedback and suggestions.  For enquiry, please contact us at asia@icti-care.org or +852-21112462.

Sincerely,

Christian Ewert
President & CEO
ICTI CARE Process

ICTI CARE Foundation Asia Limited
6/F Unit 616, Star House, 3 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2111 2462 Fax: +852-2111 2126 Website: http://www.icti-care.org
Email: asia@icti-care.org